Sunday, April 14, 2013

2 new bags for HOPE


We slept WAY late on Saturday morning (4/13) and it was heavenly.  Michael decided to take Cookie for a walk before having breakfast, while I just relaxed and read the paper.  I spent the rest of the day and early evening in the studio, finished up 2 bags.  The first was to check the new sizing for the bags I am making for cast gifts for the play:
 

 
and on the second one, I tested out the embroidery of the car we will be using (since the play is BECKY"S NEW CAR):



The cast gifts will be a pearl gray canvas color and I got 3 of them cut out and started the hemming before heading upstairs.  Michael and I “promised” the cast that we would be able to provide them with an empty champagne bottle for a prop…so of course we were forced to drink a bottle while we watched TV and snuggled on the couch for the rest of the night.

1 comment:

  1. That embroidery is fabulous!! How long does it take to do that car?

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.