Monday, April 22, 2013

Sunday breakfast, 3 more bags


Sunday morning (4/21) we lazed in bed until almost 9…it was heaven!  Then it was jump up and get started on breakfast, which turned out like this:
 
yum, yum!!  I headed downstairs to start more embroideries while Michael cleaned up the kitchen. 

I have to digress for a moment to tell you a funny thing that happened last night.  There is a funeral scene in the play.  I am outside of the house (backstage) waiting to knock on the door and go in.  In the instant after I knocked on the door, I suddenly thought ‘is there a step up into the house’?  I just didn’t remember.  So, I start to look down, but the husband opens the door and I go into my line, and promptly trip over the step that (yes!) was there.  It was only by the grace of God that I didn’t fall flat on my face into the living room of the set!  Such are the trials and tribulations of being in a play.  On the other hand, last night at Elyse’s party I remembered why people do plays.  It was totally awesome sitting there with a group of new friends that you really like, listening to stories of disasters in other plays!

Anyway, back to the bags…I spent all day downstairs and completed 3 more bags (and started a new car color):
 


and got 2 additional ones embroidered, before staggering upstairs at 7:30 to lie on the couch with my honey and watch TV before falling into bed yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.