Saturday, April 13, 2013


Friday morning (4/12) we had an appointment with our accountant to pick up our taxes.  We had a pleasant surprise, for the first time we are getting some money back from both state and federal taxes….found money is always fun!  Michael dropped me off at home and left on a series of errands, while I started on a prototype for our cast gifts.  We decided to make canvas totes as I did for the food bank, but the fabric I bought is not the same size as the denim, so I need to revise my sizes a bit and make sure I can get 10 bags out of what I bought.  It was very nice to relax and not have to think about having a rehearsal in the evening, but at 5:30 we picked up Joe and Susan and headed off for dinner at Mama Ricottas in Charlotte.  Dinner was wonderful, I got chicken parmesan and Michael had a risotto with crab and shrimp.  Then it was off to Actor’s Theatre to see THE EXIT INTERVIEW.  This play was so crazy that I don’t even know how to describe it….except to say that I loved it!  We got home around 10:30 and were both very revved up, so Michael watched a lot of The Masters he had taped and I watched my own TV and knit on a new hat.  We didn’t get to bed until close to 1 AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.