Tuesday, April 23, 2013


I finished my library book this morning (Monday, 4/22) on my stationary bike…it’s called THE LIGHT BETWEEN OCEANS….what an incredible book….each day I could hardly wait to read it…to see what would happen next…the characters were compelling and the situation, totally unique.

Michael left for golfing coming home later with an 88 (even though the course was really bad and very long) and I had a quick breakfast and headed to the studio for (yes…say it loud….) more canvas bags for BECKY’s NEW CAR!!!!  I did have a lovely visit from Connie to break up the tedium, but otherwise I was there all day and night embroidering and sewing on handles.  No, totally finished bags by bedtime….but several that are very close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.