Thursday, April 11, 2013

another charity hat


Nancy came over Wednesday morning (4/10) since we weren’t able to get together on Tuesday and she got to see all of my new fabric, gathered from 4 different quilt shops while on retreat.  Other than that, I spent the day unpacking and putting things away, with a nap in the afternoon (I was exhausted).  I did take a short break and managed to finish another charity hat:

I'm ready for my close-up, Mr DeMille
 
Michael came home from golf with an 85 (he shot EVEN PAR on the back 9!!!) and after a dinner of chicken roll-ups (known to the Fiber Floozies as Chicken Enchiladas, but you can’t give anything a Mexican name or Michael won’t really be happy eating it J)we left early for rehearsal…they were taking photos for the program and we had to be there at 6:30.  We got home at 10:30 and watched a bit of TV before falling into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.