Friday, April 26, 2013

michael & deb, whole cast, new charity hat

I don’t know what to say about Thursday (4/25) except that it seemed to go by in a flash!  I went to quilting in the morning.  We had a wonderful class…I got home around 1:30 and Michael made me lunch, then I took a long nap (I think I wore myself out doing all of the remaining bags yesterday), then it seemed like it was time to leave for the theatre (we had a REALY early 5:30 PM call…since we haven’t done the play in 4 days, we did a line bash right before the play.  A line bash is where everyone sits in a circle and says their lines…in order…we go all through the play…we just don’t move around the stage).  We got through the line bash just 15 minutes before the play started…talk about cutting it close.  The play seemed to go by at lightning speed, then we came home, watched a bit of TV to unwind, and hit the bed shortly after 11 PM.  Luckily I have a few other pictures to show today….here’s a very early one from our rehearsals…Michael and I sitting in Becky’s car:

 
and the whole cast from our very first dress rehearsal:
Jack & Caitlen, back row: Brett, me, Polly, sofa:Michael, Elyse, David


 Oh…and I did finish yet another hat:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.