Wednesday, April 10, 2013

celery, HOPE canvas bags


My celery EXPLODED while I was on retreat…I took the dog out Tuesday (4/9) morning and was shocked at how much it seemed to have grown while I was gone.  The only bad thing is…I mostly use celery for soups…and soup season appears to be over, so will have to figure out something else:
 

 

 

Michael and I had a slow start Tuesday morning, so we had a late appointment at the chiropractor’s, and I finally got back to unpacking around NOON.  I got one of my big blue IKEA bags done and decided I deserved to play a little….I finished off the last 4 bags to be donated to the HOPE food bank, that makes 9 total. (I’ll take them to quilting on Thursday where Loree graciously offered to take to HOPE on Friday when she goes there to work): 

 

We had a quick dinner of leftovers and headed out to rehearsal…..came home, watched a 1/2 hour of TV and fell into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.