Saturday, April 20, 2013

spring flowers, cast gifts, Cookie, SHQ name tags


Waking up Friday (4/19) felt positively luxurious!  Other than a chiro appointment in the morning, there was nothing else we HAD to do during the day.  We got back from our visit and went through a lot of paperwork that had been building up.  I also got some pictures of our front garden, where our bulbs have exploded over the last couple of warm days: 




then Michael took Cookie for a walk and I finally ended up back in the studio at NOON.  I finished bags 2 & 3 for gifts:

 



 

 

and got embroideries done on 2 more before we had to leave at 5:30 for the play.  Once again, there were about 10 people there that we knew and it was great fun to talk to them after the show.  We went out for a quick bite with several members of the cast and got home around mid-night and promptly fell into bed.  Luckily our little baby was having fun for most of the night with Jan and Walt and a couple of their grandkids:
 
 
I'm also posting a picture I;ve been keeping for awhile....we had 37 people at our quilting retreat on Thursday and I did embroidered name tags as a surprise for all of them:
 
just a sampling, I tried to use a bunch of different colors
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.