Thursday, May 18, 2017

WOW – it’s now Wednesday (5/17) at 5 PM….and I feel like the day just flew by!  Michael left before 8 AM for golf, and I ran around like a crazy person uncluttering the house, then blogged, SKYPED with Janice and finally welcomed my last set of students for a bread class.  I had a GREAT time with these gals and I think they all LOVED the artisan bread…..YUMMY!  

Kathy, Paula, Connie

Judith & Ellie

YUMM-O!

Judith & Ellie tearing into our bread

Paula & Kathy doing the same

Kathy & Connie

After they left I cleaned up the kitchen, then headed out to pick up 2 mostly done quilts that are being donated to BEDS = DREAMS.  That took 2 hours and when I got home I was BEAT!!!  I just plopped down and read my book for a bit…Michael came home (happy about getting 1 birdie and FIVE drives each over 200 yards!!!) and we talked for a bit…and suddenly…here we are at 5 PM!  I decided to spend an hour or so sewing on the baby quilt….it is just too hard to work on long arm-ing when you only have time to do a couple of rows…. :~(…I wish the program made it easier to jump to the row you want to work on.  Michael left close to 7 PM for a meeting about the trip he is taking next week (with 11 other guys) to Pinehurst.  When he got home at 8:30 he wanted to finish watching one of his shows….so I headed upstairs around 9.  

I have 3 sets of the pictures to show you.  Jerri from Thursday quilting gave Michael an ice plant.  It’s been in a pot on the porch for over a year, and finally made it into the ground…and now it has a flower:  





AND  my honey is trying to protect some outside babies:



















And my friend (and quilting customer) Joanne bound her quilt and has it on the bed...



I think it looks absolutely stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.