Thursday, May 11, 2017

The princess was on her perch Wednesday morning (5/10) when we got up:





I am so glad she is finally using it….only took 6 months!  Michael & Cookie & Susan & Charlie went for a walk first thing while I got my blog entry out and did a tiny bit of set up for my Artisan Bread class.  We had a lovely breakfast together: 



then Michael took off for Lowe’s to buy us a deck light and a few other things…and Cookie made a new friend while he was gone:  



My bread students arrived at 10 AM and I think we all had a good time making dough and eating bread:  

Jan & Linda

Diane & Carolyn

isn't it beautiful???


we're all chowing down....















All of my students AND Charlie & Sue left at NOON  :~(.  















Our visit with C&S was really nice…and far too short.  

All morning the fan guys were there, putting up our fans and outdoor lights:  

small fan

big fan

lights over table

Michael headed for the golf course in the afternoon and I read until he got home…then we headed outside to sit on our deck and enjoy our fans :~).  Finally around 4 PM we both headed downstairs…him to emails and me to quilting.  I got 4 rows of quilting done before we had a late dinner and watched TV while I started to clean out one of my knitting bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.