Monday, May 8, 2017

Joanne's quilt, patriotic loaded, Cookie & Elsie

I wanted to totally finish Joanne’s quilt so that I could load up something else, so I spent Sunday morning (5/7) ripping out basting and weaving in the bobbin ends, while my honey took Cookie for a long walk.  Joanne & Larry came down to pick up the quilt (I think she called this pattern Chinese Coins):  


and check out the deck.  They both thought it would look nice once finished….now if only that can happen sooner rather than later :~)….we’re waiting on our windows to arrive.  Barbara M stopped by to drop off another customer quilt, but I spent the afternoon loading up and basting 2 of my patriotic quilts.  















I think I can get the patriotic done relatively quickly, and still make a 2 week turn around time for Barbara.  My honey went through all of the mail in the afternoon while watching golf, and scrubbed all of our outdoor chairs which we will put on our new deck, and managed to get a few pictures of our furry babies, getting ready to sleep while he was working:  





I got 4 rows of quilting done on the first patriotic, before heading upstairs for a late dinner.  It was TV and vegging after that :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.