Monday, May 15, 2017

Barb's quilt, baby blocks, Elsie

Michael took Cookie for a walk first thing Sunday morning (5/14), while I headed downstairs to get the patriotic quilts off of Miss Scarlett and to start to load up my newest customer quilt from Barbara M.  The backing color is really beautiful:


and the quilt top is spectacular!!  


I got it loaded, but not basted, and also worked on my baby blocks a bit more:  



Pat came by in the afternoon to return some fabric and talk about quilting a new quilt she has completed, and when she left I read my book for a bit and made another ice box cake.  I still have whole milk leftover and Michael and I liked the first one so much that there’s now a second one for us to finish :~).  We finished up leftovers for a late dinner, then watched TV while I put a few finishing touches on Michael’s baby gift for the new granddaughter (Susan, sorry we never got to show you).  When we finally headed for bed, Elsie was once again on her perch:



1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.