Sunday, May 7, 2017

Joanne's quilting done, neater fabric storage drawers

Michael found out Saturday morning (5/6) that his tee time had been set back 2 HOURS (of course no one called….sometimes it’s like the right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing up there at the clubhouse)!!!  So he ran out of the house at 8 AM.  I had a yummy asiago bagel for breakfast before heading to the studio to fire up Miss Scarlett to finish Joanne’s quilt.  By dinnertime, the quilting was done!  



While the quilting was happening, I spent the rest of the time finishing cutting my strips for the baby quilt, 



and organizing the fabric in my drawers a bit.  You know how enamored I am of this new folding technique?  Well, little by little I am folding the fabric in my storage bins  :~).  

They start out like this (or worse :~):

and end up like this:




We decided to pick up Chinese for dinner, then vegged in the media room and watched THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS which has made it to NETFLIX.  It was a really cute movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.