Monday, May 29, 2017

Happy Anniversary to us!, ball game pics

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!  Twelve FABULOUS years!!!!!  


My honey asked for Cinnamon Coffee Cake for breakfast (aka Drake's Cake on Steroids!), 



so I hopped up to get that into the oven while he was still sleeping.  By the time Michael got up the cake was almost ready to come out of the oven and smelled heavenly!  We decided to dine al fresco:  


After that I headed back downstairs to begin my quilting day :~).  I fired up Miss Scarlett to begin quilting the new patriotic; I’m using red/cream/blue variegated thread in a star type pattern:  



While that was stitching out I started to sew some of the baby blocks into rows.  By dinnertime (a salad we shared from ZAXBY’s) the first patriotic was all done…YAY!  

with barely 3/4 '' between the layout of the first and second!

We spent the evening together, watching several of “our” shows” NORTHERN EXPOSURE and AS TIME GOES BY.  When we got into bed Michael said it had been a wonderful anniversary and I agreed!


He finally got some pictures from his night at the ball game:


this one he labeled "some friends we made at the ball game"!

from right: Ed, Ralph, Michael














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.