Friday, May 12, 2017

Show & Tell At SHQ, Elsie, Carolyn's bread

Michael was out very early for golfing on Thursday (5/11) but not before packing my car for quilting :~).  We had tons of great show & tell at quilting: 

June needed a new purse, so she whipped one out!


Jeanne













Mary Ann was not totally happy with her first convergence, so she made another:


I offered to take the first one off of her hands...but she seemed strangely uninterested in my offer :~).

Susie is our hand piecer/hand quilter, and these are some of her spectacular creations:



she was only going to make 6 of these....then 12....but finally ended up with 42!!

you should really click on this picture to make it bigger!








































Mary B finished a New York Beauty (Mary Jo I know you'll love this one):


Linda is always helping out the NICU with covers:


And there were still more:


Gee's first quilt!
























and after I got home, Susie (Thursday quilter) stopped by for a visit to help me out with a quilt.  I read a book in the afternoon and when I got up to head into the bedroom, Elsie was happily ensconced on her perch:  



















We had a late dinner and watched TV in the evening while I reclaimed some side fabric from the long arm.  I got a couple of pictures from one of my bread students….her bread looks perfect!

Carolyn









1 comment:

  1. Susie's stuff is amazing ! I had to laugh when she went from six blocks to 42 ! I do the opposite - think 42 and do 6 ! ;) You're right - nice NY beauty....

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.