Friday, May 19, 2017

Elsie & Cookie, SHQ show & tell

Thursday morning (5/18) Michael got up at o’dark hundred so that he could leave for golfing at 7:15 AM!!!  I spent the early morning cleaning, before heading out to quilting just after 9 AM.  My babies were snuggling again while I was putting away dishes in the kitchen:  




I got home at 4:30 PM after quilting (as usual, lots of beautiful show and tell): 

Mary Ann is teaching this as a class later this year


my friend Karen B would have loved this quilt

Donna did this in granddaugter's favorite colors

Joan made her convergence into a tablecloth

Floy's appliqued double wedding ring














the library, and a stop to get my hair done.  Some ladies in our neighborhood had organized a pod party from 4 PM – 6 PM….but I was totally pooped (and late) when I got home, and Michael was really beat from golf, so we decided to stay home and take a nap  :~).  After that we decided to have popcorn for dinner…and I got to sew for a bit and made some progress on the baby quilt:  



When we went to bed, someone was on her perch again:


















I got pictures from some of my Wednesday bread students....Judith said her bread was yummy:


















And Paula shaped hers into more of a baguette and had her kids and grandkids for dinner and they all loved it:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.