Saturday, May 13, 2017

new notecard, Cinnamon Star from Mary

Friday (5/13) seemed like a busy day where I didn’t get anything done  :~).  I SKYPED with Janice from 8:30 – 9:30, then headed out to the ear doctor.  I’ve basically been deaf in my right ear since Tuesday when I got wax on my eardrum….it was totally weird…I couldn’t tell where sounds were coming from, or actually what they even were!  When I was sitting in the waiting room I thought I heard them say “DEBRA” so I looked and looked to my left…nothing!  I went back to reading my book, then I heard “DEBRA DEVOKAITIS” and again searched and searched to my left…again nothing…finally the woman walked over to me….she was on my right!  Anyway, Dr Clyne took care of the problem toot sweet and also answered all of my questions about hearing loss.  I really liked him.  I stopped at the chiropractor’s for an adjustment on the way home, and picked up a Little Caesar’s pizza for us to try out for lunch.  I got an email from BG asking about SKYPING (she has gone to a 4 day work week, with Fridays off…this is the first Friday she hasn’t been running around all day doing errands), so we called each other in the afternoon and had a great time talking.  I read my book a bit more in the afternoon, while my honey had an itch to draw: 


I think he should write a note to his cousin Diane and send on this new notecard...she LOVES lighthouses!  We had dinner before heading out to pick up Gale & Phil.  They asked us to go to an evening with Barbra Streisand (obviously it was a knock off and not the real thing!)…it was wonderful…lots of great songs (her voice was terrific), and her mannerisms were perfect…lots of great pictures (on the screens they had set up around the room)…a really nice evening!

I got an email from Arizona Mary (from retreat) and she made the Cinnamon Star Bread:


Doesn't it look AWESOME?!?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.