Thursday, April 14, 2016

omelet, patriotic 2&3, leftovers quilt started



I spent part of Wednesday morning (4/13) up at the Lake House at the modification meeting.  We want to put paver stones over our garden and try container gardening instead of “in the ground”.  It is just impossible to keep up with the weeds as the garden stands now.  We got approval for this request and the landscape person is coming Friday morning to talk about it.  When I got home from the meeting, I made myself a mushroom/cheese omelet that looked terrific (almost as good as my honey's do):   




 then settled down to work in the studio.  I finally finished the top for patriotic – 3 …the voting was very close, but I cast the tie breaker and decided to sew it together in the “alternate” layout:




 And I finished quilting patriotic – 2. 


And I got a bit done on the next "leftovers" quilt:  



I went water walking with Pat in the afternoon, and after a dinner of split pea soup and an early evening of SKYPING with Janice, I settled in to knit and watch TV with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.