Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Cookie & Michael, Shirley's 1st quilt finished, Shirley's 3rd quilt started



We were up early on Monday (4/4) to make our appointment for signing our taxes with the CPA.  We had a little time before leaving and Michael decided to run his lines before we left….someone else decided he needed company while he was doing it:   



 We are getting back a refund on our taxes (YAY!!!) and it is being spent on a piece of art Michael bought over the weekend.  He will pick it up Tuesday morning…stay tuned for pictures.  Dennis M picked up Michael at the tax place, while I did a bunch of errands on the way home.  I made myself an onion/mushroom/cheese omelet for breakfast, then spent an hour processing the ham bone I had cooking on the deck all night long.  By then it was time to meet Pat for water walking…she is golfing at 4 PM, so wanted to do it in the morning.  Shirley swung by the pool to pick up her quilt:   

 and to bring me a thrid one.  Pat and I walked for just over an hour, then I headed home and was finally in my studio by early afternoon.  I got Shirley’s second quilt loaded up 

 and got all but 1 row done before joining Michael at 8 PM for TV watching and knitting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.