Thursday, April 7, 2016

Elsie a duex, onion rolls



So…the strangest thing happened Thursday morning (4/7).  I hopped up early to make roll dough for quilting(onion rolls this time)…and when I was done, I thought I’d head into the media room to catch another 40 winks.  That is where Cookie’s crate is and when I looked in the crate:    


That is certainly a FIRST!  I don’t know whether it was warm….or Elsie liked the dog smell or what…but she looked really cute in there.  Anyway, I finally got showered and pulled all of my stuff together and headed off to quilting.  I had a good time as always, but the food today was particularly good.  It was supposed to be “ethnic” food, and I think almost everyone made something their mother used to make….everything was SO GOOD!!!!  















I got to talk to my honey for a bit when I got home, then finally wandered down to begin quilting again….but I was down there about 2 minutes when my doorbell rang…it was Paula!  We sat and talked and talked and talked…it was lovely.  After Paula left, Michael came home from rehearsal and we poured a couple of glasses of wine and headed down to the dedication of the new structures at the softball field.  After chatting with a bunch of people, we headed on down to the river to continue talking and watching the river float by.  Then it was off to the grocery store and lots of talking with some SCCL people who were also doing their shopping.  When we finally got home, Michael made spaghetti & meatballs for dinner, then I had a couple of hours to quilt while he watched THE MASTERS coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.