Friday, February 16, 2018

SHQ show & tell, Michael performing

Michael put my sewing machine in the car before heading to golf Thursday morning (2/15) and I packed up my Prayers & Squares quilts and my current project before heading out.  I was going great guns on my patriotic quilt, but realized I never cut the cream colored strips for one of the borders, so I had to stop sewing early.  I still got pictures of our show and tell (there was this along with my 3 quilts which you’ve already seen :~):  

Mary Ann's adorable bear quilt

I think this was a block of the WEEK for Sandy D

I stopped at the library on the way home, and at Jan’s to drop off new books and a friend’s house to drop off some disks.  Michael was home shortly after I was and it was so warm we opened all of the windows and the door to the lanair and sat out there and read our books for a bit before trying to take naps (we didn’t get to bed until 12:15 AM Wednesday night thanks to Michael’s dress rehearsal going WAY long!!!)  Susan came over for a visit before dinnertime and that was nice as we haven’t seen her in quite awhile.  I headed downstairs for just a bit after dinner and got a second quilt all cut for retreat:


Here are a couple of pictures from Michael’s dress rehearsal for you to enjoy:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.