Thursday, February 22, 2018

AJ and family

Michael was excited about golf on Wednesday (2/21) since they agreed he could golf from the silver tees!  I was moving more slowly (I think I’m still tired from those late nights last week), but finally buckled down and got my customer Quilt of Valor all basted:  


No SKYPE-ing with Janice today as she and Dennis are along the coasts of North & South Carolina, looking at potential retirement homes….YIPPEE!!!!  I spent a lot of time on the phone after that, and finally headed over to Pat’s where she graciously embroidered a t-shirt for the upcoming performance at FMCP:  


When I got home I took my book out the lanair and visited with my honey before reading until dinner.  Weather is supposed to be in the 70’s all this week….WHOO HOO!!  We had leftover pizza for dinner and I finally made it to the studio to set up the program, wind bobbins and start quilting red stars on the Quilt of Valor: 


I have lots of adorable pictures of AJ and family:

Marc, AJ, Kate




1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.