Thursday, February 15, 2018

Cookie & Elsie, Pat & Cookie, AJ & Kate

Happy Valentine’s Day!!!  It’s a good thing I finished that third men’s quilt yesterday, because I somehow forgot that today, Wednesday (2/14), I have to make another 60 desserts!  Somehow in my calculations about sewing….I conveniently left that thought out.  So, I got out all of my supplies to come to room temperature, SKYPE’d with Janice (that was wonderful) then dove back into baking.  Since Michael had already left for golf….there was snuggling going on when I started:



I love both of those little paws....














Pat came over while I was working and we talked and talked and talked!  And of course, she had to give Cookie some love as she NEVER gets it at home (at least that what she tells everyone who visits).  Pat had her so relaxed she gave a huge yawn...:  


















It was wonderful to spend time with Pat and before I knew it, I was finished baking everything (same desserts as last time...sour Cream Oreo Cheesecakes and Baklava Cookies):  












I got everything boxed up and Harry came over to pick up the desserts.  Michael was home from golf shortly after that, and we were both tired and took a nap!  He just had time after that for a shower and quick dinner before packing up the car to leave for rehearsal.  They will have a small audience tonight….I can’t wait until he gets home to see how it went.  I spent the evening continuing to cut for BLACK VORTEX and also started cutting for a second quilt: 



Look at this beautiful mother/daughter duo wishing you the best Valentine's Day:


1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.