Sunday, February 4, 2018

3rd men's quilt started, AJ

I spent a bit of time Saturday morning (2/3) setting up the program for my quilt and getting my bobbins wound before kicking it off.  


I really couldn’t get anything else done while it was stitching out…my sides were so short that I had to watch it every second.  When Michael came down to do his emails we talked about the quilt on the design wall.  He thought it was bright and cheerful enough without adding in the diamonds, so I’m just going to sew it together as is.  Of course, since he was downstairs, Cookie was there too…all cuddled up on the sofa.  


I worked on the quilt all day and while I was there myself, I had company too:  


PLUS, in the late afternoon I had a lovely visit from Jan & Cooper!  




By the time I left for the airport at 6 PM….the quilting was all done:  


Michael asked if I wanted him to go to the airport with me, but I said no…I would be fine.  When BG & I got home, I told Michael that if he had gone….his head would have exploded from the overlapping-and-never-stopping conversations  :~):  


We talked the night away and eventually collapsed into bed.


Get ready for cuteness….it’s AJ at the pancakes (FARGO fans take note) house...check out those teeth!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.