Saturday, February 10, 2018

new Clinton top done

We didn’t get to bed until after mid-night on Thursday (these long, late rehearsals are going to kill us), so we were moving very slowly on Friday morning (2/9).  My honey made me an incredible egg/jalapeno cheese/spinach/egg for breakfast and totally surprised me by adding 2 slices of leftover bacon as well  :~).  What with one thing and another, I didn’t get to sewing until almost NOON.  First up was sewing the borders on the latest Clinton quilt: 


and sewing and pressing the binding for it (yes, handing on my door full of bindings):  


After that I had to hem a remnant I bought on Foust day as part of Michael’s play costume.  We left just after 2 PM for a routine heart doctor’s appointment for Michael and when we got home, the weather was so beautiful that we both sat out on the lanair for the rest of the afternoon, reading our books (A POCKETFULL OF RYE!)  We had fish sandwiches at HARDEES for dinner (not as good as ARBY'S) before heading into Rock Hill for LEND ME A TENOR.  I have never seen it before and it was truly excellent.  Lots of laughs and perfectly cast….I would highly recommend it…..besides tonight and tomorrow’s matinee, next weekend is the last weekend of performances.  We stayed to talk to a lot of the cast who are friends and finally made it home by 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.