Monday, February 12, 2018

breakfast quiche, Gale & Phil, Dennis & Sue, AJ

I have been craving a quiche for awhile, and since Michael didn’t have his normal eggs on Saturday morning  I told him I would bake 2 on Sunday morning (2/11), because if you're gonna make one, you might as well make two!  I added cheese & broccoli & mushrooms & scallions 




and they were yummy!  


The weather was so warm, we had breakfast on the lanair:


We got a little bit of a late start in the morning…and then making the quiche and baking them takes quite a bit of time, so I didn’t get to my studio until NOON.  I decided I had better bind one of my quilts before the to-be-bound pile got too big:  


I worked on that until almost 2 PM when it was time to go upstairs and greet Michael’s Monday golfing buddies.  He just wanted a small celebration for his birthday (and the Northrup’s are both ill), but Gale & Phil: 


and Sue & Dennis were available, 


so we all had cake and sat around and taked until almost 3:30.  I headed over to Jan’s at that point (with  piece of cake) and helped several teachers from USC – Lancaster pack up a bunch of Walt’s art supplies.  I found a place for Jan to donate and she was thrilled!  By the time I got home after 5:30, Michael had already left for rehearsal.  I had a quick dinner (Italian Wedding Soup from the freezer) before heading downstairs to finish getting the binding on one side of the quilt.

OMgoodness!!!!  Total cuteness at the grocery store:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.