Friday, March 24, 2017

Cookie & Elise, SHQ show & tell, Gale & Phil, Deanna & Gerry, Candyce & Ralph

Before I forget….yes, we have adorable pictures of Audrey June, but Marc & Kate have asked that I not post them in the blog, and I totally agree.  My blog is in the public domain, meaning anyone in the world can access the blog…and thus the pictures.  If you would like to see the sweetest granddaughter in all the world, just let me know (comment or email) and I will email you pics!


Michael was up at 6 AM on Thursday (3/23) and left before 8 AM for golf, while I followed much more slowly  :~).  When I got out of the shower, this was going on:















I did get the 2 final rows done on Mary Ann’s quilt before I left and I took it to quilting for trimming and delivery (where Mary B kindly ripped out my basting for me):  


Quilting was a blast, even though I hardly got anything done (except for listening and talking!), and there was lots of great show & tell:  



June made this out of EVERYTHING leftover in her sewing room!!














I got home after a few errands around 2 PM, and Michael came home shortly thereafter.  We were both tired and ended up taking a nap in the afternoon and then I spent 1/2 an hour chopping up onions/celery/garlic for a soup I want to make tomorrow.  I was supposed to make it for Wednesday’s supper, but I was tired after the banana bread, so we had Chinese instead.  But I am determined to make for Friday.  At 5:30 we left to pick up Gale & Phil 












and to meet Deanna & Jerry 


and Candyce & Ralph 



at Ruth Chris’s for dinner.  What a wonderful evening….the food was fabulous (and of course we totally forgot to take pics of our crab stuffed mushroom appetizer and only took dinner pics 1/2 way through!):

Michael's petite fillet & baked potato

my crab cakes


























and the company was even better!  We weren’t home until just before 10 and we watched TV for an hour before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.