Thursday, March 30, 2017

another bread class

So, as I sit here every morning….staring at a blank screen most times….trying to recreate what I did the day before…sometimes I miss the BEST things!  (Because basically my brain is a seive!!)  And so it was with Tuesday….the best thing that happened that day was SKYPING for about an hour with Mary Jo….AND…..AND….she talked about coming for a visit too :~).  So…now that you’re all caught up…..

Wednesday morning (3/29) was SKYPING with Janice, then getting set up for bread class while Michael took Cookie for a walk.  My hand kneading students arrived at NOON and we proceeded to put together our Oatmeal/Honey bread:  

Joan & Diane

June & Patti


























As always, class was wonderful and we got to talk and talk and talk!!!  When we broke to let our dough rise (and all of the students leave for an hour) I headed out to the porch to talk with Michael for a bit….he said “you guys sound like you are having WAY too much fun out there….you’re always laughing and talking A LOT!”  I think all classes should be that way…no?  Anyway, after they got their loaves shaped 

Diane

Patti & Joan

June

and headed out, Michael also left to buy his new golf driver and get it fitted.  I was beat, so after cleaning up the kitchen a bit, I plopped on a chair and read for quite awhile.  I finally roused myself at 6:30 PM and headed downstairs to get my newest quilt basted…well….that was the plan anyway.  But, I forgot that I needed to send out some publicity for the playhouse, so I sent out a write-up on our latest venture to everyone on our distribution list.  That was over a thousand names (I had to send out in groupings), but apparently AOL didn’t like that even though I broke it up and I got a notice that they noticed suspicious activity on my account and shut it down!!!  They told me I needed to change my password….but when I tried, they wouldn’t let me change it.  They gave me a number to call, but when I called I spoke to 2 TOTALLY UNHELPFUL support people who were incapable of saying anything except the script in front of them….it was SO frustrating!!!  After walking away from it for 10 minutes, I tried something else and BG once again saved my b_tt by getting a code on her cell phone and giving it to me (that’s not the first time by any means she has done that :~).  Anyway, by the time everything was straightened out, it was 8 PM and I was beat, so I headed upstairs to relax with my honey.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.