Tuesday, March 14, 2017

breakfast, strips, rolls, Cookie & Elsie

Monday, March 13, 2017 = Exiting news….WE ARE GRANDPARENTS!!!!  A beautiful baby girl, AJ, born at 6:39 AM, 9 pounds, 8 ounces and 21 inches long!!  How exciting is that!!!  Mother and baby are both doing well. Michael and I celebrated with a wonderful breakfast that he prepared: 


before he headed out on errands and after sewing for just a bit I headed to the Lake House for a meeting.  Cooking Fingers has been asked to provide some hors d’oeuvres for a “meet-and-greet” up at the Lodge and a group of us met to talk over logistics and recipes.  I was home at 1:30 and went right back to sewing on my base/strips quilt.  I found a bunch of strips in one of my drawers (leftover from a LONG LONG ago project) and I think these colors will do nicely:  


I sewed through the afternoon, and stopped for a quick dinner with Michael before he left for an FMCP board meeting.  I got an email from a bread student (Carolyn)....more success:


Aren't those rolls yummy looking???  I continued sewing until 9 PM when Michael got home.  I had company in the evening….but there hasn’t been any snuggling since I got home…this is as close as they’ve gotten  :~(:
















Cookie had a bit of trouble setting into bed again, but finally after 20 minutes she quieted down.  I have no idea what is going on with her  :~(.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations💐 I know you and Michael can't wait to see her.,👼👼

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS on becoming Grandparents! How exciting!!! Have you and Michael picked out names as to what you want Audrey to call you? So happy for you and Michael!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.