Sunday, May 17, 2015

roses, Pat's new quilt



Michael was up and out early for golf on Saturday (5/16), while I sewed a bit in the morning before Loree picked me up at 10 AM.  We loaded BG’s tumbling blocks into the back of her van, and headed off to the KOA site.  We unloaded the tumbling blocks, talked for just a bit, then headed for home so that BG & Steven could pack up and get started back to CT.  I sewed for a bit when I got home, but by 1:30 my eyes were drooping, so I took a little nap.  Michael came home from golf, very happy with his 86, and woke me up.  He picked more of our roses and made a beautiful arrangement in the living room:


 It was back to the studio to keep working on the illusions quilt, and when I came up for dinner, Pat stopped by to pick up her quilt:  
 
can you tell I forgot to get a picture until she was on the way home???
 We had leftover mac ‘n’ cheese, chicken and coleslaw for dinner (I sent all of the leftover rolls home with our guests) and I continued to sew until  8 PM.  For the rest of the evening, Michael and I watched a movie, and I started the process of taking 2 smaller quilt tops (which I made last year), and ripping one apart to add to the other to make one bed-sized quilt top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.