Sunday, May 24, 2015

brownies, cookies


Michael left by 8 AM for golf on Saturday (5/23) while I got started with my baking duties.  I made a pan of brownies



and 4 dozen cookies (butter cookies with chocolate Ghirardelli centers....YUM!!),


 
then left them to cool and headed to my studio.  I finished the last 4 rows of quilting on the broken arrow quilt, then headed back upstairs to package everything up.  I put everything into labeled snack bags and by then Michael was home with a score of 87 that he seemed pleased with.  We both took showers and headed out shortly after 3 PM to Nation’s Ford High School.  There is a huge dance recital on Friday-Saturday-Sunday and the Fort Mill Playhouse Board runs the concession stand.  It was fun being there and talking with everyone, but we were beat when we got home at 10 PM and headed to bed after watching TV for just a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.