Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Jan & flowers, BG & balloons, BG & long armming



I was up early because I had lots to do before heading to the airport.  I stopped by Jan’s to see her beautiful mother’s day bouquet, 



hit Harris Teeter for birthday balloons (it’s BG’s birthday today!!!), and then WALMART for phyllo shells for cookies I will be doing at the end of the week.  BG and I connected at the airport (I had the balloons hanging out of the car window), 

stopped at Chik-fil-a on the way home for lunch, 















and by 12:30, BG was ironing the backing for the first quilt.   

 
then pinning:


By 2:15 she was basting: 

and by 2:45 she was stitching.

We stopped for a quick sandwich around 5 PM, and just a few minutes before 7 PM she finished quilting the quilt!!!  Paula & Jeannie came by to visit and talk and that was great.  When they left, BG was pretty beat (having been up since 4 AM), so she headed for bed.  I read one of my quilting books and watched a bit of TV before heading there myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.