Monday, May 11, 2015

pecan pancakes, new charity quilt & label



HAPPY MOTHER”S DAY – to all of the moms reading this!!!!

I headed out for a bike ride Sunday morning (5/10), while Michael took Cookie for a walk.  Then it was pecan pancakes to start off our day.   


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 After that I headed to the studio, while Michael began packing for his 3 day trip to Pinehurst.  I got all of the butterflies pinned on the potato chip quilt (and for once was smart in advance.  I started to pin with straight pins, then told myself I had to stitch them on and I would constantly be pricking myself….so ran upstairs to get the safety pins!), and finished the label and binding on another charity quilt.  By then it was dinnertime, and Michael had his leftover eggplant parmesan while I made a quick mac ‘n’ cheese for me.  We watched TV in the evening and I got the label stitched down, so another charity quilt is totally finished.   


 

 

 

 

 

 

 This is not big enough for a single bed, but will still go to Sterling School for a sibling quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.