Friday, May 22, 2015

arrow block quilt top



Thursday (5/21) went by in a flash…and it is also the start of a very hectic long weekend.  The dentist’s office called at 7:15 to say that if I could come in early, they could see me (my original appointment was for 8:30 AM).  I hopped in the shower and made it there by 7:45….good thing too because even though I thought it was going to be a quick appointment, I didn’t get out of there until 9:10!  Just had time to grab a quick burrito at McDonald’s and head to quilting (good thing my honey packed the car and my lunch for me, even though he was leaving for golf).  I got home before 2 PM, shortly before Michael, who was very happy to come home with an 84.  We talked for a bit, and I finally headed downstairs to sew.  Thanks to a very good friend at quilting (a THOUSAND blessings on your head Mary B!!), my two quilts into one in the arrow pattern got re-ripped apart and I started to sew it back together (once again).  By 6:30 I had it all sewed and ironed, ready to be loaded up on Miss Scarlett:



 After that it was time to leave for the Lake House for THE FOLLIES, a variety show put on by our performing arts club.  It was a terrific show and we were home by 9:30 to read for an hour or so before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.