Wednesday, May 20, 2015


Another busy day on Monday (5/18).  Michael and I both left just before 9 AM, he got home just before 3 PM and I got home just after.   We went over to Sally’s for breakfast (she had tons of leftovers from the wedding and invited several neighbors over to help eat the food!)  We left at 10 AM…Michael to do a bunch of errands: last deposit for Pebble Beach Trip at AAA, Pet Smart, BJ’s, Golfsmith, LOWE’s.  I spent the day having fun with Jan.  We hit Joann’s, Harbor Freight, the mall (Belk’s & JC Penny’s) and then Chik-fil-a for lunch.  She dropped me off at the Lake House on the way home so that I could go to Stitch & Chat for just a bit, and Joanne brought me home.  Michael and I spent over an hour on our respective computers, then had leftovers for dinner and he left for the movies (EX MACHINA I think) and Paula, Joanne & Sally came over for the evening to talk.  Michael was home by 9:30 and we watched just a bit of TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.