Friday, May 8, 2015

Michael & Deb, Michael & Elsie a duex, Michael's finished bag!, Sue & Charlie



I finally have enough time/energy to devote some time to blogging.  Michael and I had a wonderful vacation in California, and we got back late Tuesday night(5/5).  We had a fabulous dinner Monday night before we left, that we dressed up for.  We never managed to get a good picture together, so we took separate pictures when we got back to the hotel.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One of the things I missed while I was gone was getting to announce my 4 year blog-iversary…Yep, I started this blog on May 1st, 2011…I can’t believe I’ve been blogging that long!

********************

Anyway, we got up just after 9 AM on Wednesday (5/6) and the day just flew by!  We spent it doing laundry, getting caught up on our mail, hitting the grocery store and just trying to get oriented to east coast time again.  Elsie definitely missed her “dad”….there was lots of snuggling going on.   


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know I never got a good final picture of Michael’s bag….here it is:   

 He loved it.

************************

Thursday morning (5/7) I was up early to go on a field trip with the Thursday quilting group.  We went to Heath Springs to THE WHITE HOUSE…for fabric and lunch.  I think we all got some nice things, and lunch was fabulous.  I was home by 2 and Susan and Charlie (Michael’s sister and brother-in-law) arrived around 3 PM.   

They have been working on a family house in Blowing Rock and came by for a visit for a few days.  We talked for a long time, went out to dinner at MAMA’s Pizza, and then talked and talked some more!  I think Michael and I are pretty much over any jet lag, and we read until 11 PM before heading for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.