Friday, October 20, 2017

SHQ show & tell, Time Travel grows

We slept in a tiny bit Thursday morning (10/19), so it was kind of a mad scramble to get the blog out, straighten up the house and pack the car to get to quilting.  As always, show and tell was great…and I got to include some pictures from last week that Mary Ann kindly took and forwarded to me:  

Mary B

Sandy D

Floy


Carolina

and this week:

an egg collecting bag


this was last week's class

Sue showing newly whitened heirloom pillowcases due to BIZ
















I finally finished the 9 blocks that I made out of the leftover 144 1/2 square triangles created as I made my paper pinwheel quilt, 


and then dropped back to working on a quilt I started on retreat.  I was home by 2:30 and continued to straighten up my studio…it is almost back to normal.  Michael had a very late tee off time, so he didn’t get home until just after 5 PM.  We had a quick dinner, then I got to sew for a bit before joining him upstairs, and I got another side of my quilt almost finished.






1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.