Saturday, October 28, 2017

pillow for FMCP, second Valor quilt

My honey made me a smurfy egg/cheese/toast breakfast on Friday (10/27) before I headed out on errands.  I was finally home after NOON and headed to my studio to continue working on Tuscan.  My part is all done now; I will take it to quilting on Thursday for Jerri, who is going to hand stitch down the binding:  


Paula came down around 3:30 to drop off her 2 Valor quilts to be quilted, and Michael and I left at 5 PM to meet Loree & Reg at MAMA’s for chicken parmesan, eggplant parmesan & stuffed shells, and everything was yummy!!!  One of the errands I ran in the morning was picking up the embroidery from Pat….just look at this:  














It is so beautiful, I wish you all could see this stitching in person….I have a teeny, tiny bit of embroidery machine envy :~).  I spent a couple of hours turning that embroidery into a pillow, 


but finally headed upstairs at 8:30 to watch TV.  

Here's the picture of the second Valor quilt I neglected to post the other day:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.