Monday, October 2, 2017

It was 52 degrees when we got up on Sunday (10/1), brr_r_r_r!!!!  Michael and Cookie headed out for a walk and I made a BIG cup of hot tea and headed to my studio.  I spent a bit of time finishing up with my “I” fabric drawer and getting everything put away before I started loading Sandy D’s first quilt.  One part of her backing was less than 4’’ total larger than her top, which quite frankly made it a very tense experience, but once I got it basted I could relax.  














Once my honey was done with breakfast, he worked on his monthly chores (cat litter, golf cart, etc) then he took off to buy new fluorescent lights for the burnt out ones in my studio, as well as stop at CVS.  I quilted all day and Sandy’s quilt just needs one more row before the quilting is done….YAY!  Michael came home and changed out my lights and it was so bright I almost got out my sunglasses!  While the quilting was going on, I got a bit of fabric cut out for a new project.  I need a new project at home, and some quilting place sent me a ‘please buy our magazine and here’s a free pattern for your trouble’ envelope, and I like the free pattern so, with a few alterations, I’m going to try it.  Michael and I had leftover pizza for dinner and just relaxed in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.