Tuesday, October 31, 2017

breakfast at Sally's, Paula's second quilt loaded

Michael was up at 6 AM on Monday (10/30) for golf, and even though I tried to go back to sleep, it wasn’t working so I got up as well.  That was a good thing because I finally got out the Scrap Happy minutes…I really like to do that on Thursday when I come home, or even Friday morning because once those days pass and I haven’t done it…it kind of goes out of my head!!!  After that I only had time to get my blog out and run through all of my emails before leaving just before 9 AM for Sally’s for our breakfast get together.  It was the usual gang: 

Sally & Ginny

Ann Mary & Gale

























and yummy food….
















and we talked until almost 1 PM!!!!!  Although I hadn’t really done anything in the morning, I just didn’t have any energy when I got home (this congestion is still affecting my sleep and keeping me tired during the day, but hasn't developed into a full blown cold for which I am very grateful.  I'm hoping my body is fighting hard to get rid of it :~)…so I made a cup of hot chocolate and sat and read my book for a couple of hours.  By then my honey was home (with a 77!!!!  He shot even par on the front 9) and while he was showering and changing, I finally roused myself and headed downstairs to get Paula’s second quilt basted:  














I got that done and sewed a few more Vortex blocks into rows before heading upstairs to re-claim long arm fabric and watch TV with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.