Sunday, November 16, 2014

pot holders, Elsie & Cookie


My honey made me a yummy egg/cheese/toast Saturday morning (11/15) before making himself a mushroom & spinach omelet.  I headed to the studio after that to finish up the potholders.  The most tedious part of this project was turning the pot holders and using a T-pin to pull out all of the edges, but by 2 Pm all 15 potholders were done. 
same front on all but 2 different backs
 
Then it was back to the orange quilt…pulling in ends (from where the bobbin ran out during a row) and making a binding and label.  I made good progress on making and beginning to sew the binding on, even though I took a long nap (I think I was just tired from the party on Friday).  Michael left at 6 PM for another performance, and I read my book for a bit, then put together dough for 60 rolls that I will need on Monday.  I putzed in my studio for a bit in the evening, with some company 
 
waiting for Godot....I mean Ga-dad!
 
My honey came home after another wonderful performance around 10:30, and we watched a bit of TV before bed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.