Tuesday, November 11, 2014

embroidered blocks


I was up early on Monday (11/10) and took the dog to the studio with me so that my honey could sleep in.  He didn’t sleep in much….but at least it was a little.  I spent the day happily playing in the studio.  I got all of the blocks ironed that I sewed last night, and Michael came downstairs and started to lay them out.  The quilt isn’t that big, so I may have other blocks that will go with what he has started so far.  I started to work on an embroidered baby quilt….I got 3 of the blocks done (with many more to go!)
 

 We had a wonderful dinner….a friend of Michael’s from the play gave him some garlic & herb feta cheese she had made.  I cut up grape tomatoes, and cooked pasta and tossed that all with the cheese for dinner….yum!  Michael left for rehearsal at 6 and I spent the evening cutting up leftover fabric into strips for another quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.