Tuesday, November 18, 2014


I had quite a busy morning on Monday (11/17) I left just after 9 AM for a volunteer board meeting, then we had the regular membership meeting at 10:30.  By 11:30 I was in the ballroom with my pans of rolls (thanks to Michael).  Our insurance agent hosts a luncheon for her clients every year.  You are invited during the month of your renewal….so she is actually cooking for luncheons every month!  Anyway, last year she had this yummy chicken/broccoli casserole that she made…with cold, store bought rolls, and I said ‘next year I’m making rolls’.  So our luncheon was today and that’s what I made the 60 rolls for.  Michael brought the pans up with him while I was in my meetings, and I cooked them during Karen’s (our agent) presentation.  I think they were a big hit and several people told me how heavenly they smelled.  We got home after 1 PM and while Michael went over his lines, I went through my stash to see what kind of fabric I needed for a new project I want to start.  I also managed to get a new backing ironed and loaded up on Miss Scarlet before heading upstairs for dinner, TV, starting a new knitting project and snuggling with my honey for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.