Monday, November 3, 2014


Brr-r-r-r-r…it was 31 degrees when we got up Sunday morning (11/2)…good day to eat breakfast and read the paper in the living room, in front of the fire.  I got Italian Wedding Soup in the crockpot before I headed down to the studio.  I got the batting and top loaded onto Miss Scarlet, but am using a new thread this time…I had trouble winding my bobbins, and had trouble basting the quilt, so I decided I would wait until I could do the whole quilt at once on Monday to finish it.  I worked for most of the day on some 9 patches that I started at retreat.  I have quite a few to do and they are probably going to take me this entire week to get done.  I ran a quart of soup and rosemary infused rolls down to Paula in the late afternoon, and Anne & Bryce came over at 5 for soup and rolls.  I think everything turned out very well, and I sent Anne & Bryce home with an extra quart of soup for tomorrow.  Michael left at 6 PM for rehearsal and I continued to sew on my 9 patches while he was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.