Sunday, November 2, 2014

finally, Elsie & Cookie a trois


It was cold, dark and drizzly when Jan and I left for errands Saturday morning (11/1).  When I got home around 10 I was starving and my honey made me an egg & Cheese on toast….yum!  Then it was back to the studio and by NOON I felt like singing Etta James…do you know Etta James?  She is most famously known for singing AT LAST…..
 
After that, I treated myself to an hour on the internet, making a list of the variegated thread I will buy just as soon as I get my biz credit card!!!  I spent the rest of the afternoon loading up the backing for the church quilts, and creating the program I will stitch out on them...I had company while I was doing it...snuggling together for warmth! 

 
 
We had leftovers for dinner (more pork chops with baked potatoes), then spent the evening snuggling on the couch watching TV.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.