Friday, November 7, 2014

Michael


It was NOT a good morning at the Devo’s on Thursday (11/6).  I got up at 4 AM because I couldn’t sleep.  I went out to the living room to rest on the sofa…so of course…I can’t hear the dog whining.  Michael took the dog out at 5 AM, put her back in her crate and got back into bed.  I hear her whining at 5:15 and go and get her and bring her out with me and close the bedroom doors…they open at 5:30 and Michael shoves the cat out and goes back to bed….and at 5:45, Cookie throws up on me and the sofa!  The morning didn’t get any better when I first (emphasis on first) arrived at Scrap Happy Quilters.  I zoomed into the parking lot, saw Loree walking in, and remembered that I didn’t pack the blocks I was to work on!!!  So…I went zooming back home…picked up the blocks, dropped my honey off for his flu shot and headed back to the church.  The day really started to look up once I got set up and started sewing…we had a lot of people there to talk to, and our pre-Thanksgiving lunch was great.  I got home around 2, and when my honey got home at 3:30, I fell in love all over again…doesn’t he look handsome?
 
Not sure what’s different?  It’s his hair, the director asked him to dye it for the play, so that’s what he had done yesterday afaternoon.  He had soup for dinner, then headed out to rehearsal, and I spent a good part of the evening continuing to work on my fabric stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.