Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Miss Scarlet in action, stipple pattern, Elsie & Cookie


It was somewhere in the 20’s when we got up on Monday (11/3) and Michael had a frost delay at Springfield for golf.  I had breakfast and put together 5 more yoghurt snacks for Michael, then headed down to quilt.  I thought you’d like to see Miss Scarlet in action
 
 
 
If you get this blog as an email, you may have to go to the website to see the movie….I think it is totally worth it!  And before you ask….there is a link to the blog at the bottom of EVERY email you get.  I used a stippling pattern I really liked
 
No picture of the finished quilt yet…I loaded up a double backing and batting and hope to complete the top of the second one this coming Thursday…then I’ll get it quilted and show pics of both, once I take them off of Miss Scarlet.  For anyone keeping track, these quilts will be numbers 13 & 14 on my goal to do 100 quilts to make my purchase of Miss Scarlett a little more worthwhile :~).  When I went upstairs to re-heat my tea…this was going on
there's only one patch of sun in the mornings, I guess we both
have to share it.
 
 
I spent the rest of the day and night working on the 9 patches.  Michael came home from golf with a 91…he was fairly happy…he said the course was very tough.  We had soup again for dinner, then he left for rehearsal and I continued to sew until he got home at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.