Monday, November 10, 2014

pancakes, bread, cookies, Elsie & Cookie a duex


We had a lazy Sunday (11/9) morning breakfast of bacon and pancakes
 
(I really do love my pancake recipe….I made pecan for Michael and plain for me), then I made sandwich bread and chocolate chip bar cookies for Michael to take to rehearsal
1/2 a loaf went to Anne & Bryce

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
…and people wonder why I buy flour in 10 pound bags!?  Michael went over his lines after breakfast, then headed to rehearsal at 2 PM.  This extra time at rehearsal was again for the other ‘bad guy’ who doesn’t know his lines.  I headed to the studio (and had some company in the evening)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I worked on a set of blocks that I found when I was cleaning out my sewing closet.  I'm hoping there are enough for at least a small lap quilt.
Michael didn't come back home until 10 PM!!!  It's the beginning of H-LL week...he will be out every night...the play opens on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.