Thursday, November 6, 2014


Michael left before 8 for golf here at SCCL on Wednesday (11/5), even though it was overcast and looked like it would rain at any minute.  And, as in most things, sorting and cataloguing my fabric is taking much longer than I had hoped, but it will be great to be able to walk in my fabric closet again without tripping over lots of stuff!  I was shocked when my honey came home just after NOON…way too early for him to be done.  He said he only played 11 holes and he was just too exhausted to continue any further……5 nights a week of rehearsals are definitely beginning to wear on him.  We both took naps in the afternoon, had leftover pizza for dinner…then he headed to rehearsal and I headed to my studio again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.