Friday, November 14, 2014

before & after


Today (Thursday, 11/13) is opening night of Michael’s play….so when he came out of the bathroom, I was there with my baton (the electric toothbrush) and proceeded to sing the traditional LOONEY TUNES number “Overture, curtain lights, this is it, you’ve hit the heights’…and the song ends with ‘on with the show, this is it!!’   I try to remember to do that each opening night of any play that he is in….why yes….I AM a whack-a-do!  Anyway, then it was packing the car and heading to quilting for me…and a little bit of relaxing for Michael  (although he did arrange my sprong-y things):
before...

after...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I started sewing strata for a new quilt, and many people thought the fabric was really pretty.  I got home around 2:30 and the only productive thing I got done before dinner was to program the stitching I wanted on the new orange quilt.  BG said she didn’t see the ‘pattern’ on yesterday’s blog…a center diamond and then bigger diamonds rippling out in waves…until she enlarged the picture…you may want to go back and do the same.  Anyway, Michael and I had leftover soup for dinner, then he left at 6 PM for OPENING NIGHT!!!!  and I headed to the studio.  I fired up Miss Scarlet and by the time Michael came home just after 10 PM, the orange quilt was quilted (final pics after I get the binding and label on).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.